Friday, September 15, 2006

Bride-to-Bridge Ride Route and Elevation chart

I'm signed up for Sunday's Bridge-to-Bridge ride and will be heading out tomorrow afternoon. I'm still feeling a bit of Post-traumatic Vertigo when I get out of bed, but I don't think it affects my abilities on the bike at all so I'm going to go ahead and ride. Don't worry, I'll be careful and I'll have a full report when I get back, but here's the pertinent data about the ride.

Click here for the web page for the ride.
Click here for the full route on Gmaps Pedometer.
Click here for the full route on Toporoute.

I've attached an elevation chart I created with Toporoute (click on the thumbnail below for a detailed view). As you can see, things really start getting fun at mile 60. I'm hoping to be able to sit in with a pack going 22+ mph until then. I've done a solo century with 4000 feet of climbing in under 5 hours; I'm hoping to do this one in under 6:00.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

That's one gawd-aweful elevation chart! Those are some serious Hors Categorie climbs. (What would their category really be in the Tour de France?)

September 19, 2006 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home