Saturday, March 17, 2007

Busted on Film!

I'll admit I have a juvenile love of seeing people caught on film or in photos doing something stupid. Kids cutting their own hair or drawing on themselves with marker, people falling asleep at the Super Bowl, accidentally knocking over the Christmas tree, etc. You know, your basic Funniest Home Videos stuff. Yes, I know I'm a little old for that type of humor.

Anyway, I mention this only because shortly after getting a new TT bike for Christmas I created a little video of myself in the aero position so that I could get feedback from several very serious time trialists on one of the forums I frequent. Some of these guys have years of experience in the wind tunnel so I was hoping to get some critique. Here's a link to the video I posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sX2IrChSJY



Instead of getting feedback on my TT position, everyone wanted to talk about something else in the video. Yes, that's right. What I'm saying is that you can (and should!) completely ignore the idiot on the bicycle and look for something extremely offensive that happens in the video starting about halfway through. The funny thing is that although this particular offense is way up there on my list of pet peeves I didn't notice it in the video until a bunch of guys pointed it out to me.

Can you figure it out? HINT: there is a reason I waited until St Patricks Day to post this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home