Monday, April 24, 2006

I Thought I was a FitDay Success Story

I noticed that FitDay has been actively soliciting Success Stories for an upcoming magazine article. I've been the freaking FitDay poster child for the last 18 months so I sent them a little email with a few pictures. Here's the email:

I'm a FitDay Success Story!! Pick me, pick me!!

I'm 37 years old and I lost 50 pounds using FitDay.com in early 2005. I'm male, I live in North Carolina, and would love to be interviewed/photographed for the article. I've kept the weight off for almost an entire year and I'm in the best shape of my life. I have now run two marathons and competed in a 100 mile bike race.

I still use FitDay every day and have convinced numerous friends and family members to do the same. Because I've taken lots of progress photos along the way, I put up a web page showing my various progress pictures. You can find it here:

http://www.audioenvy.com/Fitness/progress.htm

I didn't hear back from them and was a bit miffed. Then I read the fine print and noticed that they are only looking for energetic, photogenic, enthusiastic WOMEN for the article. Duh, I'm stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home